What are Rotary Fellowships?
Rotary Fellowships are groups of Rotary members who:
- Share a common interest in recreational activities, sports, hobbies, or professions
- Further their vocational development with others in the same profession or field
- Enhance their Rotary experience by exploring new opportunities and making connections around the world
How do Rotary Fellowships operate?
- Each fellowship functions independently of Rotary International, establishing its own rules, dues requirements, and administrative structure.
- Membership is open to Rotarians, spouses of Rotarians, and Rotaractors.
- Fellowships must have an international scope, with active members in at least three countries.
What are the benefits of Rotary Fellowships?
- Enable Rotarians to make lasting friendships outside their own club, district, or country
- Contribute to the advancement of Rotary’s public image and identity
- Serve as an incentive for joining Rotary and for continuing as a member
Want to know more? David Garland is available to speak to D9930 clubs. (Contact details below)
And, you'll find contact details and website links to over 65 Rotary Fellowship here.