The information below is intended to guide club treasurers in submitting payments related to the wide range of activities and programmes which are carried out within District 9930.
The District Treasurer
The District Treasurer invoices clubs for various district activities (i.e district levies, PETS, VTT, and others). The District Treasurer also is designated to receive funds for some programmes (i.e. ROMAC, Interplast).
To find out if payments for a specific programme or activity are to be sent to the District Treasurer, contact the person identified with that programme.
Details for payments made to the District Treasurer are as follows:
Direct Deposit to: Rotary District 9930, Acct # 031552 012 1120 00
Or post to:
P O Box 4151
The Rotary Foundation
- Club contributions
- Paul Harris Fellow contributions
- Centurion or Sustaining member contributions
- Polio Plus Contributions
- Personal Contributions (except those made via automatic bank deposit)
Direct Deposit to: Rotary District 9930, TRF Account 03 1552 0121120 01
Or post to:
District 9930 Rotary Foundation Administrator
PO Box 140,
Please do not send Rotary Foundation contributions to the regional office in Parramatta (Aust) or to the District Treasurer, as has been done in the past. Sending to the above will make it easier to track contributions and to correct errors should they occur. For additional details see “Foundation Giving”
Rotary Projects Overseas
- Rotary New Zealand World Community Service (RNZWCS) receives funds for projects directly related to their area, such as Emergency Response Kits (ERK) or international matching grant programmes.
- Other overseas projects such as Shelterbox, receive payments directly. To find out where payments for a specific programme should be sent, consult the respective page in the PROGRAMMES section.